Debut Solo Album: Available to Buy/ Stream/ Download Now!
Blistering … an extraordinary programme … picket-line player Adam Swayne impresses Claire Jackson, BBC Music Magazine ‘Monthly Choice’ (April 2019)
Brave … flamboyant … exuberantly performed Andrew McGregor, BBC Radio 3
An assured aplomb and wit … toe-tapping energy and swagger Frances Wilson, Cross-Eyed Pianist
Dazzling technique … Swayne plays with devastating brilliance … highly recommended Robert Hugill, planethugill.com
Live concert recordings © Adam Swayne
- Debussy: Le vent dans la plaine
- Gershwin: excerpt from Rhapsody in Blue
- Kenneth Leighton: Study No.6, Op.56
- Lutoslawski: Piano Concerto (conclusion)
- Stephen Montague: excerpt from Southern Lament
- Ferdinand Ries: Piano Concerto Op.55 (Larghetto)
- Adam Swayne: excerpt from Office Party for 8 pianos”
- Adam Swayne: Go Down Hoe Down for Wind Orchestra
- VIDEO – Adam Swayne: Maggie Maggie Maggie! Sing Sing Sing! live at the 2014 CoMA Summer School, with thanks to Aaron Hollway-Nahum for the electronics part.
Adam performs on New Music Brighton’s ‘… because it’s spring’, an album he produced at the University of Chichester. Includes Tarantella for Clarinet and Piano.