Click to visit my artist profile on Spotify
Debut Solo Album: Available to Buy/ Stream/ Download Now!
Blistering … an extraordinary programme … picket-line player Adam Swayne impresses Claire Jackson, BBC Music Magazine ‘Monthly Choice’ (April 2019)
Brave … flamboyant … exuberantly performed Andrew McGregor, BBC Radio 3
An assured aplomb and wit … toe-tapping energy and swagger Frances Wilson, Cross-Eyed Pianist
Dazzling technique … Swayne plays with devastating brilliance … highly recommended Robert Hugill, planethugill.com
Live concert recordings © Adam Swayne
- Debussy: Le vent dans la plaine
- Gershwin: excerpt from Rhapsody in Blue
- Kenneth Leighton: Study No.6, Op.56
- Lutoslawski: Piano Concerto (conclusion)
- Stephen Montague: excerpt from Southern Lament
- Ferdinand Ries: Piano Concerto Op.55 (Larghetto)
- Adam Swayne: excerpt from Office Party for 8 pianos”
- Adam Swayne: Go Down Hoe Down for Wind Orchestra
- VIDEO – Adam Swayne: Maggie Maggie Maggie! Sing Sing Sing! live at the 2014 CoMA Summer School, with thanks to Aaron Hollway-Nahum for the electronics part.
- AUDIO – EPs by Lee Westwood: Miniatures and The Visitor.
Adam performs Kevin Malone’s ‘A Clockwork Operetta’ and ‘The Radio Song’ – widely available on Amazon, iTunes etc.
Adam performs on New Music Brighton’s ‘… because it’s spring’, an album he produced at the University of Chichester. Includes Tarantella for Clarinet and Piano.