Debut Solo Album: Available to Buy/ Stream/ Download Now!
“Brave … flamboyant … a cleverly designed, exuberantly performed and arresting exercise in putting the politics back into the piano recital.” Andrew McGregor, BBC Radio 3 (19/01/19)
“With most cds the liner notes may occasionally be useful but too often they are little more than a list. Not so here. The works recorded can be played and certainly enjoyed by themselves but make far more sense when heard once one is aware of the context … These days we are frequently encouraged to ‘go on a journey’ but in this case it certainly makes sense to do so, and enjoy the trip.” Dr Brian Hick, Lark Reviews (10/12/18)
Live concert recordings © Adam Swayne
- Debussy: Le vent dans la plaine
- Gershwin: excerpt from Rhapsody in Blue
- Kenneth Leighton: Study No.6, Op.56
- Lutoslawski: Piano Concerto (conclusion)
- Stephen Montague: excerpt from Southern Lament
- Ferdinand Ries: Piano Concerto Op.55 (Larghetto)
- Adam Swayne: excerpt from Office Party for 8 pianos”
- Adam Swayne: Go Down Hoe Down for Wind Orchestra
- VIDEO – Adam Swayne: Maggie Maggie Maggie! Sing Sing Sing! live at the 2014 CoMA Summer School, with thanks to Aaron Hollway-Nahum for the electronics part.
Adam performs on New Music Brighton’s ‘… because it’s spring’, an album he produced at the University of Chichester. Includes Tarantella for Clarinet and Piano.