Live concert recordings © Adam Swayne
- Debussy: Le vent dans la plaine
- Gershwin: excerpt from Rhapsody in Blue
- Kenneth Leighton: Study No.6, Op.56
- Lutoslawski: Piano Concerto (conclusion)
- Stephen Montague: excerpt from Southern Lament
- Ferdinand Ries: Piano Concerto Op.55 (Larghetto)
- Adam Swayne: excerpt from Office Party for 8 pianos”
- Adam Swayne: Go Down Hoe Down for Wind Orchestra
- VIDEO – Adam Swayne: Maggie Maggie Maggie! Sing Sing Sing! live at the 2014 CoMA Summer School, with thanks to Aaron Hollway-Nahum for the electronics part.
Adam performs on New Music Brighton’s ‘… because it’s spring’, an album he produced at the University of Chichester. Includes Tarantella for Clarinet and Piano.